Thursday, May 10, 2012

5/10/12 Training

I'm back now that Regionals are over.  I might do a reflections on Regionals post later, but not now.  I'm still bent that only one thing that was completely out of my control kept me from going to CA.  And it wasn't my injury, I fought right through that crap.  Frustrating....  Anyway, dealing with a lat/tricep/connector strain from last week which is now healed, and this week have been dealing with a mid back injury.  Can't win for losing.  Going to give it a go today, making up with a "combo" workout from the last two days.  I'll be honest, it's hard getting back in the gym and realizing your training for something that's a year away and not for the Games.  It'll pass...

Anyway:

BB Gymnastics
5X2 Snatch off blocks ( just below the knee) @ 85% – rest 75 second
Strength
1a) 4X3 Weighted Strict Pullups + ME Kipping Pullups @ 20/10# – rest 60 sec.
1b) 4X400m Sprint – rest 60 sec.
Conditioning
3 rounds for time:
5 Snatch Balances 135#
20 Wall Balls 20#
30 Double-Unders
20 T2B
30 Double-Unders
RESULTS
1.

2a.

2b.

3.

No comments:

Post a Comment