Wednesday, April 25, 2012

4/21-4/26 Training

Nothing much to report this week.  I have just been doing some last minute skill work (kipping HSPU, pistols, rowing, db/kb snatch, etc), no super strenuous conditioning or lifting.  I'm also resting a pulled tricep, trying to make sure this thing won't bother me too much this weekend.  I've always wondered what it would be like to do a competition without having to deal with some sort of injury...  You know, like guys who's only sports career was high school baseball or track and not 14 years of hard impacts playing as a lineman... *cough* Froning *cough* Bailey *cough* .  But I digress...  Leaving for San Antonio tomorrow at 9am!  Getting excited and nervous!!

Almost forgot to mention that I spent Saturday morning doing Regional WOD #6 and then working with Coach Mike Burgener at Crossfit White Rock!!  Was a blast and I learned a ton. He gave me a good amount of things to work on as well to fix some catch issues.  I've got no problem getting weights overhead, it's just the catch that's stopping me.  This will be corrected :).

No comments:

Post a Comment